Apple Pancakes

Tuesday, September 2, 2014


As far as I’m concerned pancakes make a great meal. So yesterday Balazs and I welcomed September with Brian’s apple pancakes and a big cup of coffee, and it was glorious. I’m not picky and I love all types of pancakes, but these apple ones make me think of my grandma. She used make them with a generous serving of icing sugar on top that my 5-year-old-sweet-tooth-self loved with passion.

So cheers to September, to apple pancakes and almost a new crisp season. (Here is the full recipe if you're in a celebratory mood today). How did you spend your long weekend? xo

P.S: Fancy more takes on pancakes?

(Photos by Brooklyn Supper)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, what would I give to have them this moment. Jill

Melissa Blake said...

Those look absolutely delicious!!!

Melissa Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art Farm said...

Mmm! I'm so looking forward to going apple picking later in the month. Had a fantastic weekend. Lots of yummy meals shared with friends. Perfection! Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well, my dear! xo, Katie

Emily said...

YES! I always make apple pancakes and nobody has like ever heard of doing that! Finally someone who knows how delicious they are!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Those look wonderful and I bet they taste great too.

Steph said...

Oh yum! These look amazing. I was just saying to Jorge over the weekend how I wanted to make pancakes soon. Maybe these will be the ones. Great for Autumn too. xo

Jillian Manesh said...

YUM! my dad used to make us apple pancakes and now im really craving them! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Camila Faria said...

Cheers to ypu, to September and to these a-ma-zing apple pancakes! YUMMY!

LyddieGal said...

Apple pancakes are a favorite of mine! I love to grate the apple into the batter.
Chic on the Cheap

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

These look delish! I love to kick-off the weekend with pancakes and by that I mean I only whip up banana and eggs for the "dough" and add berries and whipped coconut cream to that mix. Heaven on a plate!

Have a lovely day!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh yes! And I love the crispy edges oh my

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk