365 Days of Coffee

Wednesday, September 3, 2014









Crikey, if coffee is the thing that rocks your world, then I have something special for you - a whole tumblr dedicated to only one thing: coffee drinking. Cindy Loughridge is the wonderful San Fransicso photographer who drinks coffee every day and lucky for us, she also loves photographing her brew. Her tumblr is filled with her daily coffee habits and I’ve been glued to her dreamy photos since the weekend. One thing for sure, I need a new Moka in red and a refill. You? What's your coffee of choice?

"A morning without coffee is like sleep"

P.S: More all things coffee and coffee shop chatter in your home.
P.P.S: Dolce far niente...

(Photos by Cindy)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have about 3-4 serving of coffee a day. My fave is with tons of milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

beautiful photos! can you believe i dont like coffee or tea :) my husband has his fill of coffee tho! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I need a coffee right now! The beautiful photos made me thirsty.

Art Farm said...

Diana, I was thinking the same thing about need a Moka in red too! Love that and love these photos. I did a little photo series years ago about my coffee too. http://katiebrownart.com/artwork/1132778_coffee.html
This has inspired me to do a larger size photo project. xo, Katie

Ann said...

Thanks for the heads up...
heading for her tumblr.
Love coffee and looking at those
pics gives me so much craving for a cup.

Monica | Hola!design said...

Love coffee, too! Lately,my favorite is machiatto. I put a little bit of sugar, so good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk