2 Sassy Ways To Tie Your Scarf This Fall

Tuesday, September 30, 2014


Without a doubt, scarves and autumn make the perfect pairing. Wouldn't you agree? And as much as they make us feel warm and cozy, they can also make us look like a French girl strolling the street of Paris. In their magical little way, they can upgrade our everyday jeans-and-sweater-uniform in no time. So here are two new and very snazzy ways to wear your beloved scarves this chilly season. Starting with the uptown wrap above... (my absolute favourite)


...and the shawl + knot.

How do you wear your scarves? Which of the two techniques would you try? xo

P.S: Faux fur scarf: thumbs up or down?
P.P.S: Three times fancy.

(Photos by Katie Friedman for Harpers Bazaar)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first technique is perfect for work wear. My vote goes for it.

Jillian Manesh said...

oh i have to try the first one! i just got a HUGE scarf in the mail and i didnt really know what to do with it ;) xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a May Designs giveaway on cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, oh yes!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, I bet it will look amazing on you:)

Art Farm said...

Oh that first option is so simple and soooooooooo chic! Definitely need to try that one out. xo, Katie

Gwen said...

I love the cute and casual look of numero uno. The second is a bit bulky for us desert dwellers ;)

Dressdrive said...

I love wearing a scarve in the simplest way just around the neck without tying it or anything like you did with the plaid one, but if it's too long I wear it in the first way you showed wich I love because it adds so much color or print in the outfit! I have never tried the second one with the double scarf but when the weather gets cold enough I am definitely trying it, thanks for the great idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

I'm wearing it today, Katie and I love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Gwen :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Dressdrive, my pleasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk