Yellow Raincoat

Thursday, August 28, 2014





Do you own a raincoat or are you more of an umbrella girl? I'm the type that always gets soaked when it rains because I refuse to carry an umbrella. So for my birthday, earlier this month, my mom sent me a classic bright yellow raincoat, so I finally stay dry! Thanks, mom:) It's the weirdest thing but I'm looking forward to rainy autumn days just so I can try it out.

Btw: Balazs told my mom that from now on I will never get lost since he'll be able to spot me from afar - go figure! xo

P.S: This one with Westminster print is amazing too...
P.P.S: Plus this cutie and his raincoat.

(Photos by/via Design Lovefest, Let It Be, Travel Journals, Eleonore, Thomas Van Der Zaag and Alexander Kuzmin)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous now. I want bright yellow rain coat too. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

love it! such a classic happy piece :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

I'm more of an umbrella girl, but I do have a lightweight waterproof jacket. The yellow rain coat (or rain slicker as my mom would call them) is an absolute CLASSIC! Love it! :) Perfect way to inject some cheer into a grey day. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:) You should totally get one too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Katie!

Gwen said...

very cute! I don't even own an umbrella haahaaa! Living in Phoenix doesn't warrant either ;)

Steph said...

I have about 10 umbrellas that I always use but I've always wanted a rain coat. I had one when I was a kid. I think it's time for another one. It is rainy season coming up in London soon as well!

Diana Mieczan said...

Gwen:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, you'd look so great in a yellow rain coat:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk