Wanderlust: Treehouse Trio

Tuesday, August 19, 2014






I might be 32 years old but I promise you, if someone told me that I can own a treehouse, I’d be the happiest girl in the world! Peter is the lucky owner of not one but three treehouses that are connected together with a suspension bridge full of magical fairy lights. Ever since he was little, he loved those magical places, so he built this little gem next door to his actual home. Lucky guy! Aww, I’d love to spend an afternoon chilling on one of his hammocks or playing blow darts till dusk, then enjoy the sunset sitting all cozy on the little dandy porch. Also, can you imagine how cool it would be to wake up in that little bedroom with the view of a forest? xo

P.S: Remember this one on Loch Goil in Scotland?
P.P.S: Ah, butterfly tree:)

(Photos by Lindsay Appel via My Modern Met)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to move in. Jill

Jillian said...

so magical! this reminds me of the movie hook :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Georgia Visacri said...

I'd love to have a treehouse too ♥

love these photos!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha, me too, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Georgia, I love that! xo

LyddieGal said...

That looks like a magical little escape! Who wouldn't want that?!
Chic on the Cheap

Couture Carrie said...

So amazing!
I would totally live there.

xoxox,
CC

Art Farm said...

I would sleep in this all summer long!!! This is totally magical! xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That looks so romantic!

Carried Away said...

Looks so magical and romantic...it reminds of my parents cabin where we used to spend our summers. So cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, CC:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I'm with you on that. Dreamy!

Diana Mieczan said...

It totally does, doesn't it Marieken?

Diana Mieczan said...

How wonderful, Carried Away:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk