Up In The Air

Tuesday, August 26, 2014




With the summer coming to an end those aerial New York and Miami beach snapshots by Antoine Rose make me realize that this season just flew by :) Do you feel the same way? There is always so much to do during this time of the year like sunbathing, swimming, hiking, catching clouds, eating ice cream and dipping toes in the cool sea water - if only we had the time to do them all. So, since Balazs and I missed out on visiting a beach this season, those perfectly orderly and beautifully messy beach photos make my summer complete. Have you spent a day/week/weekend on a beach this season? xo

P.S: Shanghai from 2000 feet above the ground.
P.P.S: Reflections from above NYC style, and emptying gestures.

(via Mashkulture)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spent two full weeks on a sandy beach this summer. Blissful. Jill

Jillian said...

very pretty pics! i am actually waiting for it to cool down a bit before we go to the beach in charleston -- i cant handle the hot heat! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Monica | Hola!design said...

wow these are amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

How wonderful, Jill:) Lucky girl!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, I love them too:)

Art Farm said...

I have spent some time on the beach this summer. I'm lucky to live just 4 blocks from Lake Michigan. Toby and I will sometimes take a picnic lunch to the beach and a friend had her birthday party at the beach this year. Lots of fun! Although the lake was way too cold to jump in! This summer sure did fly by. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, how awesome and a beach birthday bash sounds perfect!

Steph said...

Hw fun are these!? I haven't been to a beach yet this season but we'll have plenty of beach on honeymoon in St. Lucia in October so I'm looking forward to sticking my toes in the sand :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah Steph, St. Lucia sounds dreamy! Have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk