This Week's Gems

Friday, August 8, 2014

Ah, perfect!...

The dress above and this necklace - perfection!...

Four sassy takes on dapper pocket squares - swoon!...

Those tiny little studs = understated everyday goodness. Psst: They are on sale right now!...

Oh boy, what a beautiful market tote...

Pretty soap dish...

Because you can never have too many tea towels, can you?...

This romper + red lips + top knot = a hot date:)...

Summer picnic must-have: ant napkins!...

Genius!...

Great hostess gift: homemade cookies in a cookie box. (The box you will need)...

Those bathing salts sound perfect for a good night soak...

I want to wear this dress today :)...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(11th image by Studio DIY)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a dish towel collector, so naturally I must get it.

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

I relly love the ants napkins - genius ;) the romper fabric is nice too as well as the very first dress. i am loving white lately - a crisp white tee is everything ;) xo

Jillian said...

i love those pretty earrings! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Adore the little studs from Andrea!

Art Farm said...

CUTE romper! I'm becoming a convert to them, although I haven't worn one yet. :) And I totally want a tube wringer. So convenient, especially with metal tubes. xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Is it really friday already?!
Love the soap dish, and the honeycomb soap!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the dish towel. Have great weekend!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the necklace!!

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE tea towels as well, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

White tees are the best, indeed Martie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aren't they beautiful, Kaitlyn?

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I am so getting that tube wringer:)

Diana Mieczan said...

This week flew by, Lyddie:)

Merry Meri said...

Hmmm... I think I just might need that romper hehe! Hope you had a lovely weekend missy:)

Merry Meri said...

Hmmm... I think I just might need that romper hehe! Hope you had a lovely weekend missy:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk