This Week's Gems

Friday, August 29, 2014

Who doesn't love stripes?...

Can't get enough of this dandy infinity bracelet. You?...

Sassy, handy, small and with a pop of colour!...

On my end of summer wish list: the sideswept dhoti in honeycomb yellow!...

Giggle, garage for your car keys:)...

Pretty temporary tattoo...

How beautifully elegant is this horseshoe necklace?...

Perfect for your door this autumn....

Glass pot = genius!...

What a great and cheery laundry bag...

Yes, please - all natural laundry soap!...

Don't we all need a snazzy denim shirt dress for autumn?...

The 'it' fall accessory: bar earrings...

The most beautiful watercolour whale print for the bedroom...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need that striped top and the glass pot is incredible. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, the glass pot totally stole my heart!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Rifle makes THE BEST temp tattoos!!! Mine lasted for weeks, too.

Jillian said...

i love that pretty delicate bracelet! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

LyddieGal said...

I love the whale print, and I really need a new striped tee!
Chic on the Cheap

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

I have glass cooking pots-love them!!

holtkamp said...

That striped shirt is amazing! Thanks for posting!

Diana Mieczan said...

Did it really, Tiffany? That is awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

It's lovely, isn't it, Jillian?

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, I think I need to get one...They look so cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, holtkamp :)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love that tattoo! I've wanted a real one for years, but I'm too scared to really get one.

Art Farm said...

Wow! That temporary tattoo is pretty spectacular! And I looooooooooove that striped top. Perfection! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, same here!

Diana Mieczan said...

Perfection indeed, Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk