The Perfect Duo!

Thursday, August 21, 2014




I recently realized that whenever I'm in a hurry, I tend to fall into comfortable habits that make all the difference in the world. My recent favourite is wearing a hat with a loose messy braid. It's the best bad hair day fix or a great cover for the mornings when you forget to wash your hair. Plus, it looks so darn put together in that tomboyish-easy-going way:) Thoughts? Are you a hat or a braid person? xo

P.S: How to Frenchify your hair.
P.P.S: A forever piece...

(Photos by/via Modern Hepburn, Attimi & Ricordi, Caseys Collection, Vanessa Jackman)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I only looked good in hats. Jill

LyddieGal said...

I am such a hat person, though I usually go for the low messy bun hat combo. I will have to try a braid, since these look so cute!
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

I love this combo!! I love braids, but I rarely twist my hair into one. I should probably try it on day 2 or 3 of not washing. And I need a felt hat this fall. So chic! xo, katie

Jill said...

Such a cute look. Last summer I was wearing my hair in a side braid with a straw fedora-type hat a lot. Totally forgot about that this summer though, lol.

Monica | Hola!design said...

Very chic! I adore hats, I don't think I have enough!

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet you look amazing in hats, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, a great felt hat is a must, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, a messy bun is great as well:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk