The 'it' fix for dry and frizzy hair

Monday, August 25, 2014

Does your hair get dry and frizzy at times? My hair is naturally dry and very prone to frizz, so I usually use a dash of hair oil after each wash. But recently I discovered something even better. Yup, this 3-ingredient natural hair mask makes my hair smooth, silk and really healthy - like after a good blow dry at the hairdresser or a vitamin treatment.

It's a simple mix of avocado, coconut oil and rosemary essential oil - that is it! Just blend it, massage it into your dry locks and leave it for up to half an hour before washing your hair, as usual. Try it yourself, it's a miracle worker! (Here is the step-by-step how to). xo

P.S: Daily beauty routine for sensitive skin, plus going natural.
P.P.S: All natural citrus home cleaner.

(Recipe and photo by Rawmazing)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have all the ingredients at home right now. Do you think it's good for curls as well?

Jillian said...

great idea for the summer! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Such a great idea:)


http://justanothershopaholic.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yes! Enjoy it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Just Another Shopaholic :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Jillian!

Martie said...

Frankly, this would never make it to my head.... I would eat it right up. yum :)

LyddieGal said...

That sounds like a great mask - my hair is in desperate need of a little repair!
iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Martie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, you should try it. It's awesome:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk