Summer Hair All Year Round

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fancy having summer beach hair all year round? You're in luck! Stephanie came up with a great little sea spray combination that will not only make your hair beach-wavy, but it will also naturally lighten your locks just like the sun would. I love that the whole mix is all natural and full of chamomile, Epsom salt, lemon juice and coconut oil. Here is the full how to if you fancy giving it a go. I totally will:)  You? xo

P.S: And this sassy little braid.
P.P.S: Also, the most outrageous ice cream flavors.

(Photo by Hello Natural)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love everything with Epsom salt and since I am growing my hair out, this will come in handy. Jill

Art Farm said...

This sounds lovely!! I use a salt spray with some lavender in it and it smells heavenly. I like the idea of camomile mixed in too. xo, Katie

Monica | Hola!design said...

Wow! I'm so trying this!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, Epsom salt is magical, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Monica! xo

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Since getting rid of my long locks, I love how my natural curls came out. For a little texture I love using John Masters Organics Sea Salt Mist. It´s basically sea salt, water and lavender oil - heaven in a bottle :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds wonderful, Martie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk