Summer Citrus Scrub

Monday, August 18, 2014

Do you use a body scrub regularly? Ever since last spring, I've been hooked on homemade body scrubs. One: they are super easy to make. Two: you probably have all the ingredients already at home. Three: I'm addicted to the silky glow afterwards! So, when last week I ran out of my rosemary mix, I tried Kinsey's summer citrus scrub recipe and now I am hooked. It magically makes my skin smell like oranges and keeps it smooth for days. Plus, since all the ingredients are natural, you know that you're in good hands:) Here is the full how to if you fancy giving it a go. xo

P.S: Feeling a bit overwhelmed lately?
P.P.S: All natural beauty routine for sensitive and acne prone skin.

(Photos by Sincerely, Kinsey)


Anonymous said...

What sugar did you use? I want to try it tonight.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I used brown sugar:)

Art Farm said...

This sounds heavenly! I have everything but the essential oils. This would be a fun DIY for the upcoming weekend. :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, you can use ground orange peels instead of the orange essential oil.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk