Parisian Rooftops

Tuesday, August 26, 2014



Paris is one of those cities that makes my heart skip a beat. Do you feel the same way? So, when this morning I stumbled upon Michael Wolf’s new series on Parisian rooftops, I literally gasped. He climbed many of the buildings, cleverly capturing this lofty perspective on the city that tourists don’t often experience when strolling the streets of Paris. I’ve always said to Balazs that if we were to get a tiny flat with a view like that, I’d move to Paris in a heartbeat. You? xo

P.S: Plus, this spot would be our go-to place as well.
P.P.S: Vintage City of Light...

(via Mash Kulture)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day soon I will make it to Paris. That's my dream in making.

Jillian Manesh said...

ahh i miss paris!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh so beautiful! Wow!!!

Claudz said...

Take me back to Paris!

Art Farm said...

What is it about Parisian rooftops?! I love the chimneys. I would move to Paris in a heartbeat! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you will love it there...It's such a special place.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Jillian. I want to go back soon:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Shall we pack, Claudz? :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, me too! And I want that view from my window:)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I so wish I was in Paris!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love posts like these, those photo's are fabulous.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Just Another Shopaholic:) Ah!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken :)

Steph said...

I love Michael Woolf's photography. I remember his series on Hong Kong too. Briliant. Paris is a fun city but I've never really fallen in love with it like some people. I've been about 4 times now and each time it's a slightly different expereince. I never feel like I could live there one day though, not like I feel about London or Copenhagen or Amsterdam.

Jill said...

I am going to Paris in October and this made me so excited! Might have to climb up on some rooftops!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my Balazs loves London as well. It's probably his all time favourite city.

Diana Mieczan said...

Have the best time, Jill:) xoxo

touring france by car said...

This is just gorgeous !*love* it all as the messages, the pictures and the quality of the writing. Thanks !

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk