New York Swimming Hole

Monday, August 18, 2014

Have you ever swum in a swimming hole? This morning, while catching up on my reading I stumbled upon this gem in upstate New York that made me swoon. It’s a hidden swimming spot in the beautifully charming Tivoli. Blimey, just imagine packing your bathing suit, some fresh picnic food and set off for a date with nature. I love the idea of spending the last bits of summer dipping my toes in crisp pond water while gazing at luscious and beautiful forest. Plus, being surrounded by bird singing and leaves rustling in the wind is always a bonus, isn’t it? Do you still have any cool travel plans before the end of the summer? xo

P.S: Remember this one in Samoa?
P.P.S: Plus, this spot.

(Photos by Laura Dart for Kinfolk)


Anonymous said...

Back in the day we used to swim in a swimming hole near my parents house. It was one of my fave things about summer break. Jill

LyddieGal said...

What a perfect little spot! I've never been to a swimming hole, but now I definitely want to!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet, Jill:) I love swimming holes.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, you'd love it!

Art Farm said...

My friend grew up in farming community in the middle of Illinois. We would drive out to see his parents on their farm and go swimming at the local swimming hole. It was cool and such a treat on a hot summer day. But this swimming hole knocks that one out of the park! So dreamy to be surrounded by woods! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, how awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk