Little Red (Traveling) Skirt

Monday, August 25, 2014





Do you own a sassy little red skirt? Andrea Dabene is a French girl who travels the world capturing photos of breathtaking landscapes while wearing her trusty red skirt. So far, her #thatlittleskirt project took her on a trip to the enchanting streets of France, the blue skies of San Francisco and even the mesmerizing Canadian landscape. Brilliant and beautiful, isn't it? xo

P.S: The soul of Northern Norway and street ballet.
P.P.S: Daily NYC.

12 comments:

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

What a lovely photo journey! Reminds me a bit of the guy in the pink tutu for cancer awareness :)

PS. It´s AndRea!

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Martie:) (And thanks)

Jillian said...

i love this photo series! so pretty! xo jillian - stop by, im hosting a great giveaway at cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, isn't it lovely?

LyddieGal said...

What a fun little project, and fabulous photos!
I should take out my red skirt!
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love this series. I don't have a little red skirt, but now I want one! :) Happy Monday, my dear! xo, Katie

holtkamp said...

Wow, these are amazing!

Chrissy said...

How lovely! What a fun idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, me too! I totally need a sassy red skirt now.

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Chrissy:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk