Life-changing Tip: Onion skin

Monday, August 4, 2014

Confession: I always have onions, garlic and fresh herbs at home but never bother to get band-aids or coughing syrup, for that matter. Why? No idea.

So on Saturday I finally found a way to justify my band-aid-free flat. Well, Jeanne, aka a girl by my own heart, swears by using onion skin instead of band-aids. Yup, just slice one onion, find the very thin layer of onion skin hiding between the peels and stick it on your paper cut finger or bruised knee.. Ta dah! It works just like a band-aid and it will heel your wound in no time.

Nifty and random, but oh so clever! Btw: How adorable is her (French) accent? xo

P.S: Also, this ginger tip and this surprising headache trick.
P.P.S: Plus, an awesome stress busting trick.

(Photo via Serial Thriller.Video by My Life In Sourdough)


Anonymous said...

I never knew that and I will try it soon.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Gosh that is cool...I never have heard about this but almost am hoping for a small cut ( not really) to try it out!

Jillian Manesh said...

wow good idea!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Sally :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It really works, Anonymous:)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Cool trick! I do have band-aids somewhere in the house, but I always know where to find the onions.

Diana Mieczan said...

Love that, Marieken:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk