If you only buy one thing this month...

Thursday, August 7, 2014




...it should be a pair of Birkenstocks. Would you wear them? Yup, the once unloved orthopaedic staple is now rocking the streets of the world. Go figure! At first, I wasn't too sure about them because of the 90s flashback, but I took a plunge and got a pair in red just to try them out. To my surprise, a few days in, I already knew they are here to stay. They quickly became by go-to shoes for those days when I have 1000 errands to run and very little time. They keep me looking sassy while making my feet feel great - win-win! What's your style and colour of choice? xo

P.S: A nifty guide to understated summer in style.
P.P.S: Tons more fashion goodness this way.

(Photos by/via Irene's Closet, Brunch at Saks, Carolines Mode, Fashion Me Now, Diorina and Framboise Fashion)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the other day I got a pair as a gift and they are super comfy. Jill

Jillian said...

okkkk im thinking about it! which is kinda insane since i used to tease my husband about his clog birkenstocks. but some of the candles are cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

PASCALE TRAUB said...

I've been wearing my black pair all summer and I LOVE them! So comfy and worth the money, they're not cheap!

Art Farm said...

I'm am loving the birkenstock trend. I have a few pair from over the years. This year I picked up a pair in taupe and love to wear them with some white jeans. Yay for comfortable footwear! xo, Katie

Rachel (Wit and Wanderings) said...

They are super comfy! I haven't owned a pair in a few years though. Maybe it's time to get another one.

Merry Meri said...

You know Diana, I've been eyeing them and thinking about it and this just might be the push I needed! I had the classic two strappers back in the 90s but the style you picked recently has seemed tempting! Are they true to size?

Jill said...

I dunno...I feel like girls look cute in them DESPITE the sandals, not because of them.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

And so comfy, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Pascale!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay indeed, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You should totally get a pair, Rachel:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes they are true to size, Meri:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk