Funky Take on Bobby Pins

Wednesday, August 27, 2014





And while we are on the subject of all things lovely, recently I promised myself that this autumn I will make more of an effort to wear a funky bobby pin with my top knots and my messy braids. I just love how something so little like a bobby pin bumble bee can transform an everyday hairdo into something so sweet and sassy! What do you think? Would you wear it? xo

P.S: To barrette or not to barrette?
P.P.S: More awesome ways to wear your bobby pins:)

(Photos by/via Elizabeth Perry, Betty via Thelma, Cupcakes and Cashmere)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm growing out my bangs so maybe I should get an antler clip to hold my hair. Do you know where I can get it? It's a gorgeous piece. Jill

Jill said...

These are so freaking cute! I am so boring and pretty much only have 3 hair styles (down, up, braid), so some funky bobby pins would def help make it look like I've got something going on! I will keep my eye out for them for sure!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I LOVE the pearl bobby pins!!!

Art Farm said...

I love funky bobby pins! Such a cute statement. I think ban.do makes super cute ones. I want to get their red lips smooch one. xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I'll be doing some bobbypin-diy-ing this weekend, thanks for sharing! Have a great day :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, here is one that is a dash smaller: http://www.woodlandbelle.com/Antique-Pewter-Stag-Antler-Hair-Pins

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, they totally add a little something special to our every day look:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Just Another Shopaholic:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I ADORE ban.do's pieces. So cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

How exciting, Marieken!

Erin said...

I have the bee ones... mainly because I keep honeybees, so people keep giving me bee-themed things. I can't say I mind when they are this pretty...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk