Flower Market

Wednesday, August 6, 2014






One of my all time favourite things to do is strolling around flower markets. How about you? I have a friend who works for a magazine and I tag along with her every chance I get when she is going flower shopping. I love checking out what is in stock depending on the season, plus there is no better place to get your creative juices flowing, since there is so much choice and the colours instantly make everything feel possible. So when I spotted this pretty LA market tour, I promised myself that I need a trip to ours very very soon. Beautiful, isn't it? xo

P.S: Indian flower power.
P.P.S: And this organic flower farm in Skagit Valley - swoon!

(Photos by Katie Pritchard)

12 comments:

Art Farm said...

Wow wow wow! I have never been to a flower market, but have always wanted to visit one. This is so beautiful and inspiring! Happy Wednesday, sweetie! xo, Katie

Jillian said...

so gorgeous! i really should buy myself more flowers! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

There's just something beautiful about a flower market.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

All of these flowers are gorgeous.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

All of these flowers are gorgeous.

Carried Away said...

i love flower markets. Today I am going to buy fresh flowers for our home :))

PattyDukes said...

Love he pics, your sandals where did you get them from? They look comfy and cute.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, you would love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Michelle:) I totally agree.

Diana Mieczan said...

Wonderful, Carried Away:)

send flowers to philippines said...

Nice flowers and Photos! I've never been into a flower market, I will visit soon and take pictures too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk