Have you seen Walk of Shame already? It’s a 2014 hilarious comedy, perfect for a weeknight in. Balazs and I caught it a few days ago and I still giggle every time I think about it.
The story is about a sweet telly reporter who always played by the rules. Her good-girl image is about to pay off as she is the first in line for a great news anchor position. Well almost, that is! There is, of course that one off night when she lets loose and gets herself into a humongous predicament – a one night stand, making friends with gangsters, dealing drugs, steeling a bike from a kid and running away from police. And if that’s not enough, the whole city watches it live as part of morning news:) Well, what is a girl to do when left all alone in the middle of downtown L.A. without a phone, car, ID or money? A must see with a fizzy drink and some buttery popcorn:) xo
Bits and bobs:
- Elizabeth Banks plays the main character and she nailed it!
- My other favourite film with her was People Like Us. Have you seen it?
- Elizabeth on her role.
- Giggle, want to find out what was Elizabeth's first role? You'd never believe it!
- James Marsden plays the one-night-stand:)
- Hilarious! James used to be in a band and check out his headshots from back in the day!
- There was also Sarah Wright and Gillian Jacobs that I remember well from The Box.
- Check out how urban dictionary defines 'walk of shame' :)
- Elizabeth and Lily from Modern Family - awesome!
P.S: Plus, a few other films that rock my world right now.
(Photos via IMDb)