Dewy & Fresh Summer Skin Trick

Wednesday, August 6, 2014


I have a secret! Fancy having a dewy sun-kissed complexion with a touch of rosiness on your cheeks ever single day?

Well, now you can. A few weeks ago after lusting over my friend's rosy cheeks, I finally managed to get out of her what makes her skin look so naturally pretty and healthy: to my amazement it's actually just one little moisturising balm called Olio E Sasso. I started to use it too and I am in love! It's great especially for summer and on a bare face. It makes your skin look a bit dewy while leaving a naturally pretty pop of colour on your cheeks or your lips. My favourite is in melon (but there is also one in clear or crimson). Even Balazs noticed how 'fresh' my face is. Score!

Psst: if that hasn't convinced you, check out the ingredients list - beeswax, olive oil, shea oil, grapefruit essential oil - all natural! Would you try it? xo

P.S: Summer lipstick trick.
P.P.S: How to get smooth summer legs in in under 3 minutes?

(Photos via Once Wed and Katie Armour)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted my skin to look dewy. Jill

Camila Faria said...

Oh yes, I need this in my life! Also LOVE the pretty packaging.

Jillian said...

looks like a great product! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Ooo! So pretty! xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to order this!! I am so excited!! Love all things natural;)
Blessings,
Grace

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Oh I would totally like to try that - but don´t think I can get a hold of that over here!

Steph said...

Looks great! Such cute packaging too. I haven't see it this side of the ocean but I'll keep an eye open. Love your beauty recommendations. x

oliviajamie said...

I would love to try this! I may have to get it while in the States!

Carried Away said...

I wanna try it. Where can I buy it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Grace!

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie, I think Catbird delivers internationally. You should check it out.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, you're so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Carried Away, you can order it from Catbird (the link is in the post under the word "melon"). Hope that helps:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Olivia Jamie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk