Cheers to a relaxing weekend!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Cheers to Friday, lovely ladies! What are you up to this weekend? Tonight I'm going for a pasta-making-class with an Italian chef and I'm so excited! I got it as an early birthday gift from a friend and I've been looking forward to it all week long. Darlings, have an amazing next two days and here is a bunch of fun links you might fancy checking out. xoxo

Why beautiful isn't about being perfect.

Look at that! Awesome.

I can't stop thinking about Sweden! So beautiful:)

I can't get enough of herb bouquets. You?

Frozen watermelon popsicles: a must this summer!

Powerful!

The case against 'soul-mates'.

One minute.

20 minutes from Cape Town!

Nifty: here is how Alissa flew around the world in business class for $1,340!

When friends are having babies.

WOW! Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time in their lives.

Love = herb jars :)

How to eat healthier throughout the day.

Mint floors make me swoon.

What exercises it takes to burn your favourite food splurges. Giggle!

How about a cuppa in a camera café? Genius!

Soap on a rope :)

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Sleepless)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Diana! Your cooking class sounds wonderful! The herb bouquet link is so lovely. I'm doing my friend's wedding flowers and she wants to mix in herbs into it. So this is so handy. I will be referencing it for sure. xo, Katie

Steph said...

Have a great weekend! The pasta making class sounds excellent. I went to something similar back in May and just loved it. Cheers for the link love. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Jill:) Have a great one too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, how wonderful...I love wedding bouquets that are a mix of flowers and herbs:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, I remember Steph:) Btw: I had so much fun and I ate myself silly:) My pleasure, sweetie.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

You have the same exact birthday as my son Jack almost to the hour! Wishing you a very happy one!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sally :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk