Cheers to the long weekend!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Cheers to the last weekend of August. What are you up to? Tonight, Sofia and I are going for a pottery class to learn how to make those amazing clay pots or at least attempt making them. Darling, stay safe and have a blast this weekend and I'll see back here on Tuesday morning, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of awesome links for you to check out. Enjoy! xo

Take a 9 minute break from your day...

In mid-air...

Have you tried oil pulling? Here is why you should.

Ah, scones remind me of childhood:)

Do you want to be happy?

Minimalism: Are we doing it wrong?

11 great takes on coconut oil.

This couple rocks!

That salad looks amazing!

How to make pretty shampoo bottles.

Aww...notebook tea cloths.

Zucchini fan? I am!

Ha, this is what I call a proper butter knife!

Summer in NYC.

I so want to do this...

Wow, those underwater crochet installations blow my mind.

A vacation from the brown bag.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Lily)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zucchini is my all time fave. Happy long weekend Diana. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, to you too! xo

Art Farm said...

Have a fun time at your ceramics class!!! I love that Wit and Delight post on minimalism. We’re having friends over for dinner tonight. Homemade pesto with basil from our garden and I think I hear Toby making homemade pasta right now. :) It’s going to be delish! xo, Katie

Georgia Visacri said...

Hi, Diana, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
Such great links, i especially like the minimalism one ;-)

I love your blog! enjoy the weekend, xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Yummy, Katie! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Georgia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk