Boats, silliness and all that jazz

Monday, August 18, 2014

Morning, lovelies! How was your last week and the weekend? Did you do anything special? Balazs and I had a blast just relaxing, going on boat rides, eating ourselves silly with watermelon and sleeping in. We even managed to squeeze in a concert night and catch a few films that I can't wait to share about in our film club. Also, thank you for all the sweet birthday emails and notes. It always amazes me how wonderful and supportive you guys are! Anyway, cheers to Monday and stay tuned for two more posts today. So happy to be back. xoxo

(Photo by James Nord)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Diana. Missed your posts. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww....thanks Jill:) It's so good to be back.

Jessica said...

Can you believe I haven't had watermelon yet this summer?! I need to make that happen STAT.

Bedknobs & Baubles

Jillian Manesh said...

welcome back! so glad you had a fun weekend :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Happy to hear you had a great birthday staycation but glad your back! :-) I enjoy your blogs!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Happy belated birthday! Better late than never. Don't how I missed that post!

Glad to hear you had such a good time!
XOXO Monica

Art Farm said...

Wonderful to have you back, Diana! I hope you had a wonderful and rejuvenating week off. xo, Katie

Merry Meri said...

Welcome back darling! So glad you enjoyed your time away:)

Diana Mieczan said...

No way, Jessica! My Balazs can't get enough of watermelon this summer...It's so good:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Jillian:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Kaitlyn:) I had a blast!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks so much, Monica:) You're a sweetheart!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Katie! I had a wonderful week off, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Meri, xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk