Autumn Trend: Fair Isle Sweaters

Wednesday, August 27, 2014





Ready for autumn? If like me, you're two ways about it, I have something that just might convince you. According to Elle, Fair Isle print knits are the go-to cozy uniform sweaters this fall. The chunkier and jazzier, the better! I love this little number in navy, it would look splendid with rolled up jeans, peek-a-boo ankles, flats and this little do. Go Nordic prints! :) Thoughts? xo

P.S: More awesome sweaters and pretty knit dresses.
P.P.S: Plus, snug sweater tights and my last year's go-to sweater.

(Photos by/via Classy Girls Wear Pearls, Wit & Delight, The Sartorialist, Ella, Lave Laundry, Polienne)

17 comments:

Art Farm said...

Normally I am really excited for the Autumn, but after this mild summer I'm not as ready to move into the colder weather. However, I'm always a sweater weather girl at heart and there is nothing more classic or perfect than a Fair Isle one. LOVE 'em! xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

It's been way to hot over here so I'm craving a sweater weather. I need to get myself a good Nordic knit. Jill

Jillian said...

its still SO hot in charleston BUT i love these sweaters! bring on fall :) xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Love this trend!!
Gorgeous street style selections!

xoxox,
CC

holtkamp said...

I love any fair isle print!

Melissa Blake said...

I'm seeing lots of fall-themed posts on blogs already...sort of excited!! these sweaters look SO warm and cozy! xoxo

Steph said...

Aw, these look so cozy! I'm so ready for Autumn. It's my favourite season. Always makes me feel more inspired. Plus, it's fun to refresh the wardrobe with pieces like these. Hope you're having a good week. xo

Jill said...

I love them but I've found that when I try them on they always seem to accentuate my love handles with their chunkiness :( well, my chunkiness!
But I think I could pull off the long cardigan/duster style.

Mamy2k4 said...

Looove them!!
And looove autumn!!
Even if this hasn't been a very hot summer.
Nadia

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I love sweaters as well...They are so darn cozy, aren't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally do, Jill. Happy shopping!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, CC:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, holtkamp!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, mine too...I love autumn!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Nadia, autumn and sweaters go so well together, don't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk