32 and counting....

Monday, August 11, 2014


Eek, today at exactly 1:43 pm I'll turn 32! The whole age thing is quite funny to me since I always think of myself as much younger (20 - the most) and not grown up at all. Yet when I look at the photos above, I realize how long ago those little moments were. As each year, I will celebrate it in my all time favourite Greek restaurant with cake, cheese, wine, sunset and good company.

Plus, since we can't travel this year, we decided to have a little staycation instead. So I will be away for the rest of this week to unwind, relax and catch the last bits of summer before weather turns all autumny on us:)

Btw: Darlings, I have a few fun posts pre-scheduled for this week, so make sure to check in, but in the meantime, feel free to browse through exPress-o. Maybe you’ll discover a post or two that you missed previously. Love you lots and see you next Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: The comments will be switched off for this week but you can always catch me on Twitter or Instagram for a quick chat.
P.P.S: Plus a few more of my baby photos.

(Photos of: my dad and I + my mom, my brother Daniel (in the middle) and me on my mom's laps)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk