3-Ingredient Morning Ginger Latte.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Last week while nursing a cold I stumbled upon this awesome ginger latte recipe that quickly became my remedy! It only contains 3 ingredients: ginger+cane sugar=ginger syrup, and almond milk. That is it! It's one of the most soothing, perfectly gingery morning drinks on the planet.

The best part is when you make the ginger syrup once, you can keep it in the fridge for up to a month, so in reality your morning brew will only take a second to make. Great to beat a cold and for those who are trying to cut back on coffee, but still crave a creamy brew each morning. (Here is the full how to).

Would you try it? What's your usual morning fix? Tea, coffee, lemon water, juice? xo

P.S: Also, how to make a spiced chai concentrate for autumn:)
P.P.S: Energy boosting chia Fresca + this fall booster + the amazing superfood mocktail.

(Photos by Minimalist Baker)


Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better and this just might become by morning go to beverage.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, thank you:) Btw: it's delicious.

LyddieGal said...

That sounds so good!
Throw a little espresso in the mix and I will be a happy gal.

Carried Away said...

I love this. When I had a cold I used to boil ginger with water and then squize a lemon and drink it. It does wonders as well. In the morning i am a coffee person.

Joyti said...

It sounds like a non-caffeinated version of Indian chai :-)

My morning go-to is sencha (Japanese green tea) - it's my favorite thing ever.

tutusandtea said...

HOLY MOLY! This looks incredible.. I can't wait to brew up a lovely bottle of ginger syrup this weekend.. What a perfect fall entry beverage! Happy end of August dear!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carried Away, I agree...ginger is amazing for when you have a cold.

Diana Mieczan said...

Joyti, I am totally trying sencha now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

To you too, tutusandtea. Enjoy it! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk