Where would you go?

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Let's play a game this morning! Quick, if you could fly anywhere in the world today, where would you go? Just off top of your head, the first place that pops to your mind...

Last night, Balazs and I realized that exactly a year ago we were in Malta, so to make ourselves feel better for not traveling this summer, we spent the night sipping wine and playing this daydreaming game that put a big smile on both our faces.

Balazs chose Tenerife for it's laid back vibe where he could just sip cocktails, eat fresh fish by the beach and chill all day long. I picked Bali because ever since Jodi's trip there, I've been enchanted by its quiet and peaceful rice paddies, vibrant colours and the pure isolation that it gives. To me it seems like a place where my mind could disconnect and unwind.

What's your pick? xo

P.S: How about this spot?
P.P.S: Plus, a few other places that will make you swoon!

(Photo via Emelia Benoit-Lavelle)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, I chose Ha Long Bay in Vietmam.

little luxury list said...

Tenerife sounds splendid! I want to go to so many places. Perhaps Santorini would be a nice place to visit next!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, good one! Such a beautiful spot.

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, Santorini is one of the most stunning places on the planet! Plus, their Greek, fresh food - yum!

Steph said...

I would go just about anywhere. Travel keeps me sane and happy and inspired. Iceland comes to mind straight away. Bali is another one on my list. And I'd go back to Copenhagen in a heartbeat.

If you go to Tenerife one of these days, let me know - that's where Jorge is from and I can get you plenty of good advice :)

From now through December I'm going to be pretty lucky: Sweden, New York, Boston, St. Lucia, Athens and New York again!

Jillian Manesh said...

bali sounds amazing! i'd love to go to India! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Camila Faria said...

I guess I'd love to be somewhere in scandinavia. That's a trip I've been meaning to do for a long time!

Jess said...

Such a fun photo! Hubs & I have been dreaming of going to London! My grandparents are going in the spring and I'm trying to figure out a way for us to tag along :)

Art Farm said...

Scandinavia came immediately to mind! This morning I realized that next year my husband and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Wow! I thought we need to plan a special trip. Maybe Paris. But we've been dreaming of Scandinavia. xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

New York is at the top of my list!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks for that, Steph! I will surely email you when we decide to take a trip there. So sweet of you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, India is my other favourite spot!

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, you totally should go with them. London is such an amazing city. The vibe is superb!

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should go for a special trip, Katie! 10 years, how amazing! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Great pick, Marieken!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

If we´re talking about longer vacations, I´d go with the Maldives, for a short break, I´d say Amsterdam ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie, I so want to go to Amsterdam sometime soon:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk