What does Urban Dictionary say about your name?

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Speaking of happiness, if you need a tiny pick-me-up this Thursday, go to Urban Dictionary and type in your name to see what it says about you. I bet you, the result will make you smile. Here is what my name says about me (blushing) and Balazs' is too funny but weirdly true! Giggle.

Your turn, what did you get? xo

P.S: How fast are your reflexes? And which side of your brain is more dominant?
P.P.S: The anti-worry mantra!

(Thanks Rachel. Photo of Ellen Page by Ramona Rosales for The Guardian)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I got "jill comes from greek word amazing". I'm going to check my husband's name too. Jill

Monica | Hola!design said...

Oh! It says: the sexiest woman on the planet!!!
made me blush!

Jana || One Drawing A Day said...


We had so much fun typing in names this morning! thanks!!

Vintage Market Place said...

Hahaha loved it.
Amy

Art Farm said...

Awesome! Mine says, "A happy person who is a good listener and reliable friend. Likes to party and is always there when you need her.
''Call katie she'll go out'' ". Yup! I'd say that is pretty spot on. Let's party! xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Hehe, thanks for sharing! Now I'm typing in the names of everyone I know!
Chic on the Cheap

Jillian said...

LOL! love the result for JILL and JILLIAN! xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Well this brightened my day! :-) Great blog and a lot of fun! Thanks Diana! :-)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I am not defined...

I love what both your names mean.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, I love that!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Brilliant, Katie! So cool:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, I did that too...:) LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

Kaitlyn, fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk