Two Bobby Pin Summer Updo

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Speaking of all things sassy, how summer perfect is this understated little updo? Best part: it takes no effort to create, it only requires 2 bobby pins and it will survive the whole day! I'm actually wearing it since the morning and I'm amazed how well it (still) holds and how sassy it looks.

Btw, here is a fun little trick I just learned to make sure that those bobby pins will stay in place: spray them with a bit of dry shampoo (or hairspray) before putting them in. Try it, it works perfectly! (Here is the step-by-step-how-to). xo

P.S: I'm still swooning over this do!
P.P.S: Plus, tons more hair goodness for you to check out.

(Photos by Irrelephant for Once Wed)


Anonymous said...

My type of hairdo. thx

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk