This Week's Gems

Friday, July 18, 2014

And speaking of date-night uniforms, this dress fits right in!...

On my wish list: deco stack bar earrings. Aren't they beautiful?...

Sassy little bag for those light, breezy weekend walks...

The perfect tea for when you feel a cold coming on...

The sweetest everyday necklace...

My new favourite bath soak!...

My kind of bracelet... Swoon!...

Pretty little berry colour lip stain made from beet root and hibiscus...

Love how dandy-looking those Enamel bowls are:)...

Looking for a gift for a new mom? This name necklace would be perfect!...

:)...

How incredible is that mirror?...

Wow, can't get over how amazing this monogrammed shower curtain is! (Psst: it's on sale!)...

Let it be...:)...

Those two bridesmaids dresses are simply stunning!...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the heart necklace and the curtain. Jill

Camila Faria said...

In love with that first dress. So pretty! An that mirror is pretty awesome. I want one of those in my life!

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Adore the vintage stack bar earrings; and the enamel bowls are so cheerful! Enjoy your weekend Diana! :-)

Pixelhazard said...

This links seem to be made of such a lovely relaxing weekend, the likes of which will escape me this time around. No rest for the wicked

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Rachel (Wit and Wanderings) said...

I am in love with the dress up top and those enamel bowls!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a stunner of a dress, and I love the big mirror and placing it behind a couch is a very clever idea!

Annie said...

wow, I'm dying to try that lip stain!

Steph said...

Aw, those enamel bowls remind me of summer camping trips :)

I just bought a few things from the sales at El Ganso this afternoon - a checked red shirt and hese sandals: http://www.elganso.com/intl_en/footwear/women-footwear/sandalia-romana.html

Diana Mieczan said...

yay Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hope you had a great weekend, Kaitlyn:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Annie, sounds awesome, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, those sandals are so pretty!!!

Art Farm said...

Oh that dress! Love!! And I just bought some of that coconut bath soak. Have yet to try it out, but I'm looking forward to it! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk