This Week's Gems

Friday, July 11, 2014

This dress looks so comfy while being totally snazzy at the same time...

Ah, summer picnics just got so much easier, sassier and more fun with foodadz aka beautiful cutlery packs!...

This necklace, a striped loose top and your favourite shorts = summer weekend!...

Aww...the sweetest little planter:)...

This tote means business...

My bathroom is craving those polka dot towels. Psst: it told me so:)...

Beautifully understated hibiscus necklace...

Love this organic dried herb sachet, it must smell amazing!...

Jazzy glasses for summer fun in the backyard...

Say 'hi' to Mr. P. the tape dispenser - adorable!...

Beautiful cake stand:)...

See the whole world on your wrist...

Foxy bullet cuffs for a dapper gent...

Be kind...

No better way to start the day than with a cheerful bowl full of homemade granola:)...

Dumplings on a tote - genius!...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

20 comments:

Steph said...

Polkadot towels and that map watch for me, please! Happy Friday, lovely. x

Anonymous said...

I need the tape dispenser for my desk. Jill

Roselie said...

Ouch that polka dot bowl is too pricey! But I like it so much that I 'll make one of my own! And that tote bag,aah the foodie in me loves it...:)

Jillian said...

those polka dot towels are sooo cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Eliza Jane said...

I love that necklace so much I bought it - over three months ago. It still hasn't shown up in the mail :(

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

I adore the polka dot bowl and that watch!! Think I'm gonna get both!
:-) Why not? They are priced so affordably!! Have a great weekend Diana!

oliviajamie said...

As always, so classy and lovely!

Art Farm said...

I love that planter! I recently got one of the bathing suit planters by the same artist. LOVE it! It cracks me up every time I look at it. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, aren't those towels adorable?

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, that tote makes me smile so much!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Eliza!

Diana Mieczan said...

Kaitlyn, you too! Have a great one:)

Diana Mieczan said...

oliviajamie, aww...you are so sweet! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE the bathing suit planters, Katie:) I need to get one!

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

That tape dispenser and the polka dot towels have made it to the top of my shopping list. And 'be kind' that's one of my favourite messages, often it's 'be kind to yourself' especially to my students.

Art Farm said...

Yes, you do!!! They are so cheeky and awesome! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, mine too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk