Tangerine Summer Lips: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, July 22, 2014






Ever since last spring I've been wearing my trusty orangey-red lipstick almost daily, but recently I've been dying to upgrade to the bolder and now oh-so popular tangerine shade. A few days ago while wondering if I can even pull it off, I read that the way to not be intimidated by tangerine shades is thinking of them as a heightened coral. So this week I'm planning to ask my friend if I could try her lipstick in tangerine dream for a day to see how it feels before getting my own. Do you wear tangerine? What's your favourite orange shade? xo

P.S: Roarrrrange :)
P.P.S: Supposedly it looks awesome with summer black.

(Photos via Mje Magazine, Kimberley Gordon, Visually Overwhelming, Effortless Chic, Wit & Delight)

8 comments:

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Well I think it's fun! :) thumbs up!

Art Farm said...

So fun and perfect for summer!! I don't have a straight up orange, but I just bought Lipstick Queen Jungle Queen which is an orangey-coral. LOVE it! xo, Katie

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Definitely thumbs up for me. I especially enjoy it in the summer. In the colder months I wear a lot of plum. Maybe I should be changing it up?

Diana Mieczan said...

Kaitlyn, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds wonderful, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, colder months and plum lips go so well together:)

Steph said...

Thumbs up! It's a happy summer colour. I have one similar :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Steph:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk