Supermoon Summer

Monday, July 14, 2014







Did you spot the supermoon this past Saturday night? Balazs and I almost missed it but in the end we got a glimpse of it as soon as we got to the bridge. It looked so beautiful! Ah, with the mix of the last Manhattanhenge and two more supermoons, this summer is more magical than ever! If you missed this one, make sure to get outside on August 10th or September 9th for two more chances to be part of this amazing phenomena. I know we will! Isn't it beautiful? xoxo

P.S: Ah, midsummer night in Poland:)
P.P.S: Plus, movie nights under the Brooklyn Bridge.

(Photos by/via Eduardo Munoz, Inga Sarda-Sorensen, Barry Yanowitz, Ram Subramanian, John Lehmann)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed it but I'm making a note for the next one. Thank you it looks gorgeous. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

beautiful photos!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Eliza Jane said...

Sigh. These photos are beautiful. I love super moons.

Diana Trotter said...

I wish I had some great scenery to go with the photo I have of the super moon, these are amazing! I have a few cool shots with the clouds. :)

Art Farm said...

We did see this weekend! We even took a walk to the beach to see it better. It was gorgeous! xo, Katie

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

My friend got married last weekend and the super moon played backdrop to all her wedding photos! So neat!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Wow what amazing photos! I appreciate your sharing them....the moon was beautiful from here but it certainly looks different from every location....thanks!

Merry Meri said...

I did catch the moon, but my view pales in comparison to what some of these images captured!! Thanks for sharing, xox!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love it too, Eliza:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet, Katie...and so romantic!

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Michelle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sally :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Meri :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk