Summertime Date-Night Uniform

Thursday, July 17, 2014







What's your summertime go-to date-night uniform? For me it's a breezy white dress, small red shoulder bag, pale lips, messy hair and comfy ballerina flats. Seems that I'm not the only who can't get enough of this, since every Friday night I spot at least a few girls rocking the same look to perfection! Must be the pop of red that makes us girls feel so darn sexy...thoughts? xo

P.S: And a few other trends you might like.

(Photos by Happily Grey, Sezane, Tuula, Damsel in Dior and via The Chic Department)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goal is to find the perfect white dress this upcoming weekend. Jill

holtkamp said...

I love all these white looks you've been posting! I've yet to try them out though with two little kids who climb all over me ;)

Steph said...

Ooo, I love this look - one I've never tried. I'll definitely keep it in mind as a honeymoon outfit! It will be perfect for the islands.

Art Farm said...

Wow! This is perfect!! Diana, you always point out such lovely details about fashion and style. xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I think there's not one outfit in here that I don't like!

LyddieGal said...

A big yes to the little white dress - is there anything better?!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

yay, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, perfect indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thanks, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk