Style Tweaks: Knotted Tee.

Monday, July 28, 2014








My whole style motto is based on keeping it simple, minimal and comfortable while jazzing it up with little tweaks that make the whole outfit come together in that understated-sassy-type-of-way. One of my favourite summer tweaks is knotting my white cotton tees - the 90s staple! I love how a little knot on the side, in the middle or even on the back of the t-shirt can transform it into this snazzy little top that goes flawlessly with midi skirts, jeans, shorts and even suit pants. Try it, you won't believe how much it will transform your everyday look. Thoughts? xo

P.S: Sprezzatura state of style.
P.P.S: Top-knot = love!

(Photos by/via Raspberry Rouge, Karla's Closet, Lawrence, Anthropologie, Always Judging, The Sartorialist)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never knotted my tops before but I'll try the side knot look with my pencil skirts. You always come up with the best style posts. Jill

Art Farm said...

Such a simple tweak, but it is so fun and cute. It's quintessential summer style. I've been doing that with my chambray button down. Happy Monday, sweetie! xo, Katie

Liesl said...

So cute, and I love that look with a long skirt! Hope you had a lovely weekend, Diana! :)

Carried Away said...

I am so trying this...i love how it looks.

Steph said...

So funny this is back in style. I remember doing this in the 90s :)

Vintage Market Place said...

Yes it is a fav way to tie up an oversized shirt especially when I wear my overalls and want a shorter shirt underneath.
LOVE IT
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Jill! Glad you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, oh yes! It looks so great on chambray button downs:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carried Away:) It will look great on you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, somehow lately all the 90s styles are coming back:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, good idea:) Love!

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

I do love a good knotted tee or oversized shirt, such a cool americana vibe for summer :)

xo Mary Jo

LyddieGal said...

I love the knotted tee - definitely a look I go for during the summer.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Lyddie:)

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

Please leave a comment on our blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
https://instagram.com/kstylick/

we will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk