Red Sunnies: Thumbs up or down?

Wednesday, July 30, 2014



What do you think about red sunnies? I find them super jazzy, fun and pretty sassy, actually. I'm not sure if I could pull them off myself, but whenever I see a girl strolling on the street wearing them, I can't help but smile! They add a great pop of colour:) My friend Sofia has a theory that they are summer's red lipstick substitute. She might be right about that. Thumbs up or down? xo

P.S: Red duo...
P.P.S: Remember the red ball chilling in Paris?

(Photos by/via The Sartorialist, Steffy's Pros and Cons, A Little Dash of Darling, Fashables, Anne Sage)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs wayyy up. I'd wear a pair. Jill

Art Farm said...

They make me think of the 80s in a good way! :) I think they are fun and a great way to add color. If I didn't rely on prescription sunglasses, I would totally rock a pair. xo, Katie

Liesl said...

They add a FUN pop of color to a look...and how fun they would be with a classic black dress! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Two thumbs up!!

xoxox,
CC

Tiffany Kadani said...

My friend wore these when we went sunflower picking and she was just so darn cute!

Jillian Manesh said...

thumbs up! very cute :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Horst said...

red frames are all go! whats your brand of choice? unless you have goggles, you can get fresh lenses here http://ow.ly/zM52S

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I am so with you on that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Good point, Liesl!

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Tiffany:)

Merry Meri said...

I used to have red sunnies and I LOVE them! Such a sassy way to incorporate a pop of color!! xox

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Meri:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk