On The Edge.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014




Yowza, how incredible are those photographs? I’m the first one to admit that I have a huge fear of heights, so just looking at those photos gives me butterflies in my stomach. Do you feel the same way?

Anyway, Robert Jahns is the genius photographer who creates those brilliantly manipulated images that are meant to take your breath away. I think he did a pretty awesome job, since I can't stop looking at them:) Would you be brave enough to get that close to the edge? Which one is your favourite? xo

P.S: Rooftopping and do you remember those?
P.P.S: Would you dare?

(via Doublemesh)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did he do that? I love the cellphone shot best. Jill

Art Farm said...

Whoa! This absolutely takes my breath away and makes my heart beat so fast. I'm not a lover of heights either. But I would love to know how he did this as well. The images are just stunning! My favorite might have to be the biker jumping over the train just because that's the Chicago El! :) xo, Katie

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

I LOVE these! Heights don't make me anxious but it was comforting that these images were in fact manipulated!

Virginia Young said...

Great pictues, but I just know I'm going to have one of those falling dreams tonight...

Jillian Manesh said...

SPOOKY!! im not sure if i'd be able to go on the edge! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, with the use of Photoshop and some magic:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, it's all in the Photoshop. He is a genius when it comes to things like that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Virginia...

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Jillian.

Steph said...

Eek! My favourite is the one of the handstand with the river in the background.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

This is amazing! I'm not afraid of hights, but this gives me butterflies too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy glad you like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk