I See Pineapples!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014




This summer I can't get enough of all things pineapples. How about you? There is something about it that screams hot summer days:) So, my plan for the next time our friends come over for a dinner is to get a few pineapples and use them as centrepieces instead of candles or flowers. I love how unexpected they seem and how quirky they make the table look. What do you think? xo

P.S: Remember those herb bouquets or those sassy dip-dye flower vases?
P.P.S: And my flower epiphany.

(Photos by/via Because I'm Addicted, At Home In Love, Poppy Talk, Snippet and Ink, Sugar and Cloth)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and summery. I am getting a bunch too. Jill

Art Farm said...

Those pineapple vases with flowers are so adorable!! xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

yahh! pineapples are my favorite! i love how they are used as vases in these pics. xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Liz Halle said...

How cute is that - I love that as a centerpiece!

xx

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love how they are used as a centerpiece filled with flowers!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Katie? I love them too!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a fabulous idea to turn a pineapple in a vase :-)

SiniAnnika said...

Very cute! I saw a decorative pillow case with pineapples and I need to get it - so pretty.

Kisses, Sini

http://tomorrowfindme.blogspot.fi/

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sini, oh yes! I totally want a cute pillow case with pineapple print too!

Jess said...

Yes! I just saw the cutest idea for gifting pineapples too!

http://www.confettisunshine.com/2014/07/free-printable-note-you-are-the-pineapple-of-my-eye.html

Jess said...

Whoops, I sent the wrong one (even though they are both cute ideas!)

I promise I'm not spam commenting either :)

http://www.confettisunshine.com/2014/07/summer-party-free-printable-favor-tag.html

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, those are the pretties little tags ever! And the idea is genius too:) Thanks so much for the link. xoxo

Steph said...

How fun! Pineapple is one of my favourite Summer fruits. That and watermelon. They're both so refreshing. And these are such creative uses!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my Balazs loves watermelons so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk