Hiccups + Peanut Butter

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ha! And while we are on the subject of nifty tricks, here is one from the funny man himself, Jerry Seinfeld.

Next time you have a bad case of hiccups, eat a tablespoon of peanut butter! It weirdly makes it go away in an instant. His wife tried it last night and it worked like a charm! Who knew? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am totally hoping for hiccups just so I can give it a go. Do you have any awesome or unusual tricks you'd like to share? xo

P.S: This surprising headache trick works so well on me.
P.P.S: Plus, better than coffee:)

(Photo by Jessica Seinfeld)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this cure much more than salt under the tongue. I'm excited for the next time I have hiccups. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:)

SiniAnnika said...

That's interesting! I will try that next time, if I get hiccup it takes way too long to pass and it hurts on diaphragm area - awful awful hiccups.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sini, same here:)

Steph said...

I've heard of this as well, but have never tried it. And come to think of it, it's been a long time since I remember actually having hiccups (though I've probably jinxed that now...).

Art Farm said...

Mmmm!! I like this trick. :) xo, Katie

Liz Halle said...

Sounds like the best medicine ever.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Steph!

Diana Mieczan said...

It totally does, doesn't it Liz? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk