Fresh Flower Paper Bag Bouquets

Monday, July 28, 2014







Nothing brings a big smile like receiving flowers for no particular reason, wouldn't you say so? You know what’s even better? If the bouquet is already placed in a jar filled with water and a simple paper bag. This way there is no fuss of looking for a vase that will be big or small enough to hold all the flowers, so you can just sit your bouquet somewhere beautiful in your flat and enjoy its summer scent!

The other week when I was going over to a friend for lunch, I got a bunch of inexpensive supermarket flowers and put them in a bigger Mason jar and a paper bag and tied the top with a simple twine – that is it! It looked so pretty! What do you think? xo

P.S: Hope everyone had a great weekend!
P.P.S: How to make your flowers look great in a vase and this little trick.

(Photos by/via Pretty Prudent, Casa Sugar, Magnolia Rouge, Being Me, Momtoob)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Receiving flowers always makes my day Diana. I'm bookmarking this idea. Jill

Hildi said...

I love reading your blog with all the inspiration I find here. The only downside (for me) is the fact that Im on a deserted island where internet is a little dial up connection number and it takes me forever to load your blog. But it is so worth it! Love this article. Hope your Monday is magical X

Jillian Manesh said...

i love this idea!! so cute. :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jillian Manesh said...

ps your last post just made my day!! thank you!!!!!

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Beautiful Flowers! :-)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the first one, my next bouquet of flowers will surely end up in a brown paper bag!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Yes a perfect idea ....love the bags....the twine....& inexpensive flowers can make lovely bouquets....great idea!

little luxury list said...

Great idea dear and anything with grosgrain ribbon as well is lovely!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Tiffany Kadani said...

So so so pretty! I'm doing this next time!

LyddieGal said...

How cute! I love the one in the printed shopping bag.
Chic on the Cheap

Lauren said...

divine!!! flowers always bring happiness!!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

so pretty and easy!

Minha vida de campo said...

Flores trazem boas energias. É maravilhoso ganhar flores. Amei as lindas inspirações.
Tenha uma ótima semana.
Anajá

Steph said...

So cute! I need some new ideas for my desk. I might try this :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..Hildi, you just made my day with your comment! Thank you:) You are such a sweetheart!

Btw: you should try loading the mobile version for a quicker load or sign up for an email update of all the posts. It will be easier for you to view them when your internet is a bit slow.

Here is the mobile version blog link and you can use it on your computer as well: http://diana212m.blogspot.com/?m=1

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jillian:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Marieken!

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Sally:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, little luxury list:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Lauren:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Minha vida de campo, you are right. Flowers bring such a great energy! Kisses

send flowers and gifts to philippines said...

Yeah, It's true! receiving flowers can really make a person happy specially when it came from the person you love or from a special someone. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk