Eggs in Things :)

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How do you like your eggs? In my opinion, the humble egg is probably the most versatile food that you can eat and my new favourite way is to eat it in an avocado breakfast-for-dinner style. So if you fancy jazzing up your regular sunny side up or swap your daily soft boiled egg for a heart shaped toast egg, here are 4 different takes that might just make your mornings (or evenings) more fun and scrumptious. Starting with avocado egg above.

in a pepper ring....

in a slice of bread....

and in a cookie cutter....

Which one tickles your fancy this morning? xoxo

P.S: The perfect (yes perfect) poached egg and those yummy baked eggs.
P.P.S: Chefs and their breakfasts.

(Photos by Treasures and Travels)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love peppers and I never had them with eggs before. That is about to change.

Camila Faria said...

I'm such a huge egg-enthusiast! But in an avocato? That's genious! I have to try it. \o/

Art Farm said...

Ooooooo! I love the egg in a pepper. And eggs in the bread (or Bird in a Basket is what we call it) is a classic. YUM! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, it's delicious and I love the word: egg-enthusiast:) Genius!

Diana Mieczan said...

It's a classic, indeed Katie:)

Maddy said...

I've had the egg-in-avo but never tried it in a bell pepper, so cute! I also love eggs WITH toast so eggs IN toast is probably just as amazing. Will try these soon!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

definitely in an avocado, yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk