Easy Side Fishtail Braid

Thursday, July 24, 2014



Tonight Balazs and I are dressing all smart and heading for a dinner party. As much as I love mingling and getting to know people, the first few minutes in a room full of strangers can be a bit awkward, am I right? So, my plan for tonight is to charm Balazs' work-buddies with a slice of blueberry tart, wear a comfy (yet smart) dress with flats to look the part and jazz it up with this side fishtail braid. Ever since I (finally) mastered the fishtail technique, I can't get enough of it. Plus, this little do makes the heat kind of bearable, since it keeps the hair off the face.

How do you like to dress for a dinner party? What do you usually wear? xo

P.S: Here is the full how to if you fancy trying the do as well:)
P.P.S: Plus, tons more hair goodness.

(Photos by Barefoot Blonde and Jon Gurinsky)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish my hair was long enough. i'm growing up a pixie, so my hair is all different length at the moment. have fun tonight

Art Farm said...

Oh, I love this! What a fun twist on the fishtail braid. I have yet to master it, but I think I'll give it a go this weekend. Have a wonderful time tonight, sweetie! xo, katie

HelloSweetcheeks said...

Finally! A cute hairstyle I can actually do! Love this.

Monica | Hola!design said...

Love this! My hair is naturally messy so this would suit me perfectly.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love this!! I wish I knew how to do it.

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixie is such a sassy hairdo, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, thanks! We had a blast last night:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay HelloSweetcheeks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, same here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk