Dutch Braid + Low Messy Bun = Summer Hair

Tuesday, July 1, 2014





With the July 4th weekend coming up and summer being in a full swing, I've been hooked on a simple (and very doable) Dutch braid with a low messy bun hairdo. It goes beautifully with all summer uniforms, makes me feel breezy yet sassy at the same time and it takes only 3 minutes to make.

Just braid loosely a simple side French braid and pin it into your regular messy low bun. Then pull out a couple of loose pieces here and there and you are ready! The key is that it shouldn't look perfect:) Easy, isn't it?

What's your hairdo of choice this summer? xo

P.S: And this little bun.
P.P.S: Plus, a cool trick to summer ponytail perfection!

(Photos via/by Remain Simple, They All Hate Us, Work Of Beauty, Printemps Breeze, Wedding Bee and The Beauty Department)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks easy to achieve and comfortable. Hope my hair is long enough. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, fingers crossed:)

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Real Nice! They all look so pretty! :-)

Art Farm said...

Absolutely love this look! I'm going to give it a try over the long weekend! xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I should try braids more often, these look fabulous!

Steph said...

Love! My wedding hair last weekend was a low, messy side bun with roses. No braids though!

Joyti said...

Agh, so pretty! Unfortunately, I chopped off my hair (on a whim, no less) right after graduation. It's growing back. But I LOVE that first shot, so pretty.

LyddieGal said...

so sweet and pretty and perfect for these hot summer days. I would love to master this look!
Chic on the Cheap

Monica | Hola!design said...

oh so pretty! it's so hot that I've been wearing ponytails every day. I'm going to try this look for sure.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk