Denim type of summer

Wednesday, July 23, 2014





Recently Garance Doré declared it the summer of the denim skirt and I totally agree! No matter where you look, they are everywhere. Short and distressed, long and high-wasted, midi and baggy or simply tight and chic! I especially love mine with striped V-necks or chambray tucked-in shirts, but I'm thinking about pairing it up with a simple denim top sometime this week. What do you think? What's your denim skirt of choice? xo

P.S: Also, denim shorts + don't wash your denim, just freeze it instead:)
P.P.S: A beautiful and totally sassy GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

(Photos by/via Tuula, Vanity Fair, The Street Muse, The Style Skinny, See Jane, Natalie off Duty, Moiology, Style Lovely, MiH Jeans, Garance Doré)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my trusty Gap denim skirt. I got it about 10 years ago and it's still as new. Thanks for the inspiration what to wear this morning. Jill

Tiffany Kadani said...

I think a midi denim skirt needs to be in my closet ASAP. I'd wear it with everything no joke.

Camila Faria said...

Beautiful! Who doesn't love denim? I've been looking for a not-so-mini denim skirt for ages!

Antoinette Musik said...

Yaaay I'm so happy the denim skirt is back in, I just love this look.
Great blog, am following ya!!

Antoinette xx

Couture Carrie said...

Divine denim!

xoxox,
CC

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, so true! Denim rocks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Antoinette:)

LyddieGal said...

Yes - the perfect summer piece! Thanks for all this great style inspiration!
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

I say yes to the double denim!! I think it looks great! I haven't had a denim skirt in a few years. This makes me want to pick one up. I love the one in the first photo. Perfection! Happy Wednesday, dear! xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love denim, and especially the denim on denim looks. Happy wednesday Diana!

Steph said...

I love the double denim look. I have never tried it, but it makes me want to go out and buy a new denim skirt. I had a much loved one at university but it has since been lost in the shuffle of moving around...

Monica | Hola!design said...

Oh! I have to get one of those skirts!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's pretty sassy, isn't it Katie? I love that one too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, totally agree - denim on denim rocks!

Diana Mieczan said...

You should totally get a new one, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Monica!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk