Coffee Bike Ride Around Europe

Thursday, July 17, 2014



Bravo! Meet Rie, a sweet girl who travels the world on her trusty mobile bicycle café while serving freshly brewed coffee on the way. If that's not incredible enough, a year ago Rie packed up and set herself a challenge to ride her coffee bike across Europe. Yowza! She started off her journey in Berlin, went on to Lausanne in Switzerland, Nice in France, and Barcelona in Spain and finished her trip in Portugal, serving her special hand-brewed coffee in each location. The whole trip took her 106 days, countless cups of coffee and in total about 5500 km!

How incredibly awesome is that? Do you bike? Would you ever do something like this? Stories like that make me so happy! xo

P.S: Remember Tiffany and her bike sandwich stand?
P.P.S: The invisible bicycle helmet!

(Photos by Rie)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't bike but I wish I could buy a cup of coffee from her. Such an inspiration. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, that's so sweet! I'd love a cuppa of that coffee too:)

Monica | Hola!design said...

This is amazing! One day I'll ride across Europe, too.

Mila said...

Now that might just be the best idea I've ever seen! How cool!

Minha vida de campo said...

Que bela viajem, eu adoraria fazer uma experiencia assim. Uma bela ideia.
Tenha um ótimo dia.

Steph said...

Oh wow, what a great story! I don't have a bike here in London because its too dangerous, but I love the romanticism of it all. I hope one day I'll live somewhere I can cycle. She's amazing :)

Art Farm said...

OMG! This is fantastic. I want to do this now. Coffee and travel, two of my loves. :) xo, Katie

Claudz said...

how cool!!

Annie said...

this is so, so cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mila:)

Diana Mieczan said...

She really is amazing, isn't she Steph? I ride daily but sometimes it gets bit crazy around here as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk