Cheers to a peachy weekend

Friday, July 11, 2014

Cheers to the weekend, lovely ladies! What are your plans for the next two days? Tomorrow morning we are meeting a good friend for breakfast. And tonight, since Balazs is working late, I'm hoping to have an early night in with those muffins and a few episodes of The Mentalist. You? Lovelies, have a great weekend and see you Monday morning, but in the meantime, how about a few awesome reads? Enjoy!

Are you a supertasker?

Giggle, Jerry Seinfeld on etiquette - genius!

Sunday roast and those popovers = perfect way to end the weekend!

Totally smitten with Ana's new collection. You?

Ha! The sleeping habits of geniuses.

Baked pancakes, enough said.

Wow, crazy (amazing) Airbnb vacation rentals!

Beautiful (and unlikely) friendship. Thanks Meri:)

A must read.

5-minute peach frozen yogurt. Super healthy and oh-so delicious.

Le sigh, Big Sur:)

5 things not to say (or do) at the Farmers Market.

Mango colada.

I want to spend a weekend in this dreamy little cabin.

No way!

Boyhood (the movie that was filmed for 12 years) is premiering today! Can't wait to watch it! You?

Everything you need to know about blueberries!

Ah, Iceland...

That's a cake I want a slice of:)

Foods that make you glow.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo of peaches by Olivia Rae James)


Anonymous said...

Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Art Farm said...

Happy Friday, sweetie! Have a wonderful weekend. There are a few plans floating around for us (street fair, swimming, garden tour and art walk), but tonight I really feel like being a hermit and staying in to start watching Broadchurch. We'll see. I love Seinfeld's etiquette! LOL! xo, Katie

Jillian said...

we're going out to brunch on saturday to celebrate our anniversary! mmm i can't wait! have a great breakfast + wonderful weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Diana Mieczan said...

To you too Jill:) xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, street fair sounds awesome:) Have fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy anniversary Jillian:)

Camila Faria said...

It's been raining non stop here in Rio, so my plans for tonight are: movie night under the covers + a bottle of wine. :)

Tiffany Kadani said...

Ah yes. I love Ana. She's gold.

LyddieGal said...

Hope you have a great weekend! You will not catch me doing a slip 'n slide off a cliff!
Chic on the Cheap

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

Happy weekend Diana! I've been eating some wonderful peaches this week and kicked off the weekend with my fav secret pleasure, Gang Related - have you seen it? Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Your plans for this evening sound so relaxing. We're off to Australia for a week so I assume the weekend will be a little frantic with packing, finishing off work and just generally getting excited for the week ahead :)

Eliza Jane said...

Great links this weekend! And I can't wait to see "boy" xx

Steph said...

Love the peaches photo. It reminds me of summers in my grandpa's garden when we were kids. The Airbnb places are great. I love using them when I travel! And cheers for the link love :) Have a great weekend! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, that sounds perfect:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, I haven't but I am going to check it out right now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Have a great time in Australia, Vanisha:) xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Eliza! You're such a sweetheart!

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Steph!

Merry Meri said...

Even though I'm just seeing this on Monday, it still made my day! Thanks for the link love dear, now I'm going to sleep until I'm a genius:) xox

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Meri! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk