Cheers to the (long) weekend!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cheers to the long weekend, lovelies! What are you up to? This morning while sipping my coffee I realized that over half of this year is gone already. Is it just me or time flies way too fast? Tonight Balazs and I are going to our friends' place to watch Lost In Translation on a big projector in their tiny backyard and I couldn't be more excited since the last time I saw that film was 11 years ago when it first came out. Darlings, wish you a festive and delicious 4th of July! Travel safe and I'll see you back here Monday early morning. xo

Psst, you have till Monday morning to enter our sassy Edor jewelry GIVEAWAY! Don't miss it:)

How to make friends when you're an adult.

For all the Londoners: this Korean place sounds awesome for a weekend lunch date!

This bride bought her wedding dress on eBay! Would you be that brave?

Tip: take a walk!

Thinking about making jams or pickles? Check this out.

Yes, please!

Brilliant advice on how to get over stage fright.

A few awesome baking hacks I can't wait to try. (Especially the last one).

If you're planning to get pregnant (or you already are), you should read this. So interesting!

I so could eat this hot dog right about now.

What a beautiful studio flat.

Dreaming about pretty graphic tiles.

A few ways to clean your face without soap.

Are you a runner?

Perfect 4th of July ice cubes!

Breakfast tacos?

Lion cake.

Fancy visiting Paris this summer? Here is how you can find a great rental in the city of light.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Her New Tribe)

8 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

have a wonderful long weekend!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind having the lion cake for my bday. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

Have a wonderful time watching Lost in Translation--that sounds like such a perfect summer evening! I am looking forward to spending more time in my own backyard, sometimes it's the best place in the world to be :)
xo Mary Jo

Monica | Hola!design said...

Enjoy the weekend! I'm going to watch the fireworks at the beach tomorrow!

Heidi Robbins said...

I love your weekend posts! Thanks for sharing all the lovely links <3

Steph said...

Happy long weekend! Sadly it's a normal one for us, but a weekend soon nonetheless so I'm not complaining. Cheers for the link love.

Laura Bear said...

That pregnancy article was great and interesting about the connection between jaw / mouth / throat and all that!! Hope you had a great 4th! xx

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Some of those baking hacks are truely awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk