Blossoming Beards

Thursday, July 24, 2014


Does your boyfriend or husband sport a beard? Balazs goes though those phases of letting it grow, then suddenly he just shaves it off without a warning. It takes me always a day or two to get used to his smooth face again. It's like an adjustment period - funny! Anyway, lately I can't get enough of flower beards portraits. Have you spotted them already?  Guys all around Brooklyn, Portland, and San Francisco, are adorning their faces with blossoms for a sake of artistic expression and I like it a lot. There is something about garden beards that screams summer hipster:) xo

P.S: Girl's take on flower power and the ageless fashion gene.
P.P.S: Don't miss our stunning jewelry GIVEAWAY this week!

(Photos via Daily Mail, Chris Brinlee Jr. and Tumblr)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like when boys are being creative. On several occasions, my husband tried growing a beard but failed. He couldn't take the itching. Jill

little luxury list said...

Oh how funny! I just hope that there isn't anything sharp on those flower stems!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Steph said...

I've never dated a guy with a big bushy beard, but these are great! :)

Camila Faria said...

Summer hipster alert!!! Hahaha! I love this. <3

LyddieGal said...

Too funny! I will have to forward this post to my bearded beau.
Chic on the Cheap

Jillian Manesh said...

ha! love this!! i like when h has a little scruff, he usually doesnt grow a full beard tho bc he says it gets too itchy! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Marta García said...

Don't they worry about bees or insects in general? Hilarious!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

These are awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, good point, little luxury list:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Camila!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, I have no clue, Marta:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk