A Ring For Every Finger

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How many rings do you wear daily? Recently I noticed that a few of my friends became masters of stacking pretty little rings and wearing them in different combinations each time we meet. It got to the point now that I can't stop staring at their hands when we talk. So I finally asked them to tell me the secret to fancy hands. Want to know the scoop? The trick is simple, just choose one or two statement rings and pair them up with a few very understated and tiny rings or bands. Girls agree that this way you will let the bigger pieces shine while the tiny rings give a sassy contrast to the overall look.

So below are the 15 snazzy rings for your every finger. You can match, mix, swap and pair them depending on your mood, time of the day or even occasion.

Which ones tickle your fancy? xo

1. Trillion diamond ring, $355 - 2. Baby Emerald ring, $210 - 3. Silver twisted ring, $64 - 4. Tiny bow rope ring, $33 - 5. Ella ring, $27 - 6. Heart ring, $96 - 7. Dyer blue drop knuckle ring, $55 - 8. Thick hammered ring, $30 - 9. Bicycle ring, $40 - 10. Brushed organic ring, $148 - 11. Tiny bee ring, $30 - 12. Pear blue Topaz ring, $148 - 13. Thorn ring, $35 - 14. Diamond baguette ring, $320 - 15. Pearl cuff ring, $72.

P.S: Plus this sassy little number.
P.P.S: A nifty little guide to understated summer in style.

(Top photo of Dara Kent-Cobb by The Glitter Guide. Layout by exPress-o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tip!! I'd like to wear #1 #5 #10 & #14 together. Jill

Jillian said...

cute! this is making me wish i owned more stackable rings. xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Art Farm said...

Oh I love #1! So simple and delicate. I normally only wear my wedding band, but this is making me want to get some thin, delicate bands. xo, Katie

Laura Bear said...

Oh 1,2 and 13 are my favorite! Love this look!

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

2,8,9 and 12 are my favorites! Great Post! Rings are my favorite piece of jewelry to wear! :-)

Anna Safronova said...

two on every finger! perfect!
http://annasafron.blogspot.ru/

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love lots of rings, although I never wear any myself. And the manicure is awesome too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, love your picks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, same here...I so want to get more thin bands:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Kaitlyn :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Anna:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I agree, that manicure is stunning!

LyddieGal said...

Yes please!
Chic on the Cheap

Angela said...

Love this feature - and the manicure! Thanks so much for featuring my ring!

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Stacking rings and dainty rings for every finger are my faves. I love the softness about them.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Angela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk